Thursday, May 23, 2013

SYNC 2013 Begins May 30th!

This is a fantastic deal!  24  audio books for summer listening --free! Starting next Thursday!

From May 30th until August 21st, SYNC pairs two audio books each week, one YA and one 'classic' or non-YA title.  For example, first up is Of Poseidon by Ann Banks and Shakespeare's The Tempest. The following week is The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 1: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood paired with Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

There is a real mix in the selections and it's interesting to see what titles have been paired with each other.  There are a few titles I've not heard of but I think sound intriguing such as Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

Check here for the full schedule.

2 comments:

Gael said...

The link to sync doesn't work. : ( Or maybe it won't start working until May 31st? (Using Firefox)

Tammy Flanders said...

Hi Gael.
I'm not sure what's happening for you. All the browsers I tried linking with all work. That includes Chrome, Firefox and Explorer.
Here's the link so you can go there directly. I'm sorry that it didn't work. I'll try re-entering the url to see that if makes any difference. I hope this doesn't prevent you from taking advantage of Sync's offer.
Tammy
http://www.audiobooksync.com/free-sync-downloads/sync-schedule-13/

Template Design | Elque 2007