Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Cheer

Well, the holiday break is almost upon us here at the University of Calgary and the only list I'm checking at this point is the one in my head for the  books coming home with me from the library.

Winter's Candle by Jeron Frame

And as expected, the list keeps changing and growing.  I mean really...how many books can a person read in two weeks with company coming, meals to plan and shop for and then cook, puzzle-making, movie-watching, and dinner-settling walks?  Apparently, many....Many, many, many.


Marguerite's Christmas by India Desjardins
A Gift by Yong Chen






Can't wait!

Wishing you much holiday cheer celebrating the traditions that bring you joy.

Happy New Year, Everyone.

Tammy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids are really looking forward to John Contratti's new picture book, "Cooking With Mr. C.". (Mascot Books) I love suggestions for books. Keep them coming. Denise D.

Template Design | Elque 2007